HHU information on coronavirus
- It is mandatory to wear a face covering in all buildings on HHU’s campus.
- The faculties are in the process of planning the next winter semester. We will try to organise as many on-campus courses as the hygiene regulations allow. We will communicate details at the beginning of September.
- The SSC is open from Monday to Friday, 9am – 4pm. See here for more details.
- In the ULB, a limited number of study places is available again.
- The service agreements regarding work from home/telework have been back in effect since 29 June 2020.
- See this link for HHU’s hygiene policy with information on working in offices and laboratories, examinations and work placements/internships.
- Regulations and support available to scientists can be found on this page. It concerns available support in connection with childcare, information regarding the renewal of fixed-term contracts, academic procedures, research sabbaticals and regulations regarding teaching requirements.
- Currently, we are receiving a lot of spam e-mails at HHU that are allegedly sent by ZIM or WHO – please be alert.