"Research" topic group
[Last updated: 19 June 2020]
Laboratory and working group leaders who work in health care should give priority to any information provided by UKD.
Here you will find the leaflet describing hygiene measures in connection with research work in laboratories: download PDF (as of 27 August 2020)
International employees at HHU can contact the Junior Scientist and International Researcher Center (JUNO) at any time for support with all administrative queries and queries related to residency law: www.juno.hhu.de/international
Guest scientists should consult with their guest institute on postponing their research visit, as they have to go into quarantine after entering Germany and research activity at HHU is currently restricted. HHU libraries are currently closed. For further information, please contact the Junior Scientist and International Researcher Center (JUNO): www.juno.hhu.de/international
[Last updated: 27 May 2020]
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Faculty of Business Administration and Economics
Junior Scientist and International Researcher Center (JUNO)
Heine Research Academies (HeRA)
Business travel and the corresponding requests will be approved depending on the travel warnings issued by the German Federal Government, which can be found here.
In this context, the following must be observed:
- Business travel should be limited to inevitable trips.
- We would like to explicitly point out the decision of the German Federal Government that it will not undertake another mission to bring back German tourists stranded abroad. We would also like to point out that it is in each applicant’s responsibility to comply with the entry regulations of their respective travel destination.
- Business travel to countries for which the Federal Government has issued a COVID-19 travel warning will not be approved as a rule until 31 August 2020.
- Business travel to countries where a period of quarantine after entering or returning from that country is required is not permitted.
- Business travel regulations of the Düsseldorf University Hospital (UKD) apply for all Faculty of Medicine staff due to the (potential) impact on the health care situation.
The exchange with cooperation partners is to be conducted via other means of communication such as telephone, video or web conferences.
Please check the Personnel Department’s website for further information on business trips (Intranet).